Sunday, September 26, 2010

The fear involved with Pregnancy especially after infertility

So here I am today I'm Five weeks Pregnant.

This time last week I found out the wonderful news which has changed our lives.
So first beta was 10dp5dt =419
Second beta was 14dp5dt =1881

But the happiness brings with it a bucketload of fears.
It took us 4 years to get here Four years of very active trying.
3 years of medical assistance.
Surgery ,5 iui's ,1 failed ivf and now finally this Second ivf sent us broke but brought us the ultimate joy.

Just waiting to 12 weeks to announce it to the world Although so much family know already.
But for now its baby steps every day every week is on achievement.
First Ultrasound at 5wks4days on September 30th.
I keep telling myself do not build yourself up to see the hearbeat its probably too early.
But I'm just so hoping :-)

I'm tired,dizzy,on/off cramps,bloated and oh so hungry.
And a new found sense of smell. Some headaches and random blocked nostril.
Need to pee once a night usually.
Cravings Salty, pickles ,tomato juice ,tomato and cheese everything.

If you read this please Pray for us and our babies I Really love them so much and feel so blessed to be pregnant. And I pray they will make it safely to full term.

1 comment:

  1. Ashling!!! CONGRATS!!! I know this is big news and a lot of worry and unknowns can be involved. My best advice to you is to try to relax and take care of yourself. I'll be praying that all goes well.

    ReplyDelete