Monday, March 7, 2011

lucky to be where I am today a message for those still waiting



Photo from almost 26wks
I'm now 28wks+1 and although it's been a very hard journey so far I'm incredibly blessed to have these two little ones inside me.
And I feel guilt Why me? It's not fair there are so many more women I know from Youtube/Facebook in particular who deserve it just as much and there still waiting.
I'm praying and hoping for them daily. All I can say is,
if it happened for us after 7 years one pregnancy loss,5 iui's and 2 ivf's it can and will happen for you I just can't promise you when Only He knows that.
But when it does happen your pain of all those years will be eased it does not go away but the bitterness fades and like me you will remember the others still waiting

No comments:

Post a Comment