Saturday, April 30, 2011

One day away from 36weeks

I am huge really really huge. I've gained almost 50 pounds,3.5 stone or 22.5kg
And shallow as it is I'm sure that my stretch marked stomach will never be decent again without surgery ( But I still dream that it will deflate nicely after delivery.
Another thing it's so close now it's crazy any time in the next two week give or take these babies will be here. We have no clue when and no clue how (vaginal or c section due to the many limbo issues with this pregnancy.
I have had so many complications in the pregnancy which have led to 26 weeks of bedrest pretty much.
I worry about my babies especialy my little boy but also my girl
Anyways theres pages and pages I could right of all my fears,scares and potential problems but I don't want to.
I want to have some happy memories of this time.
Which are my babies moving from those first tickles at 17 weeks. To real kicks at 21 weeks my babies have come so far. Growing and changing. I love them so much. Both me and Dh do.
I love sharing these moments with Dh and I didn't have a normal pregnancy and it certainly wasn't easy. But there are some things about this pregnancy I wouldn't give up for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment